Join us for an insightful webinar that will delve into a comprehensive framework designed to drive impactful systems change in cancer care across the Asia-Pacific (APAC) region. Discover how this framework can pave the way for improved patient outcomes, enhanced collaboration, and increased access to quality care. Through real-world examples and compelling case studies, we'll showcase how the framework has been successfully applied, highlighting the tangible benefits and positive outcomes achieved.
You will hear some very inspirational speakers pushing for better health systems and cancer care in the region:
- Carmen Auste - CEO, Cancer Warriors Foundation and Vice President, Cancer Coalition Philippines
- Melanie Samson - Senior Manager - Capacity Building, Union for International Cancer Control (UICC)
- Dr Nirmala Bhoo-Pathy - Professor of (Clinical) Epidemiology, Faculty of Medicine, University Malaya
- Dr Nguyen Quy Pham - Y hoc cong dong Organization Vietnam and Kyoto University
- James Hazel - Research Programme Manager for the Access to Medicine Index, Access to Medicine Foundation
- Tor Jirathun - Committee Member, Thai Breast Cancer Club
- Date: Wednesday 20 September 2023
- Time: 2-3:30pm Singapore time
- Location: Online via Zoom
- Languages: English, with subtitles and simultaneous interpretation available in Chinese (Mandarin), Japanese, Korean, Thai, and Vietnamese
- Cost: There is no cost for attendance.
Registration link: https://www.surveyhero.com/c/APOAWebinar3
Registration form below: